Mold Cleanup and Remediation – ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons – Official ServiceMaster Franchise Site
ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons Provides Mold Cleanup and Remediation for Chicago-area Homes and Commercial Properties
Mold, which can grow in as little as 48 hours any time excessive moisture is present, is a rapidly growing concern for homeowners, property managers, insurance providers, and restoration companies. That’s why Mold Cleanup and Remediation is so important in the Chicagoland area. Indoor mold contamination can cause structural damage and has been identified as a contributor to illnesses, allergies and poor indoor air quality.
Because of the special challenges that mold contamination presents, our Mold Cleanup & Remediation experts will work quickly to address the mold problems in your home and take immediate steps to remedy them. Our goal is to work with you and your insurance company to establish the proper procedures to handle mold cleanup and remediation.
Our Five-point Mold Cleanup & Remediation Action Plan includes the Following Steps:
- Observe and assess
- Report observations to insurance companies
- Establish the extent of mold and isolate/contain contaminated areas
- Determine appropriate mold cleanup procedures
- Remove mold and protect areas from further spore spread
We’ve all encountered mold at one time or another. It might have been in the shower or bathtub, on a stale piece of bread cheese or on wet drywall. Despite the rapidly growing body of knowledge about mold, it remains the subject of a lot of confusion.
Mold, part of the natural decay process of organic materials, is a microscopic life form found in all parts of the world. There are many different species of mold, and while they are diverse, they share some common characteristics:
- Molds are spread by tiny particles called spores
- Molds require an organic food source. The most common source found indoors is cellulose, which is found in wood and drywall.
- Molds require moisture. This moisture source can be the result of many things, including a flood, slow leak, broken pipe or high humidity environment.
- Molds require oxygen, so they do not grow underwater.
Why Choose ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons?
As an IICRC Certified Woman-Owned and family-operated firm, ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons has taken great pride in meeting and exceeding the expectations of our Mold Cleanup & Remediation customers. Behind our commitment to excellence are five key attributes that compose who we are and what sets us apart from other companies.
- We Are Experts and define industry standards in scale and scope with an adaptable, extensive network of ServiceMaster Restore & Clean franchises that consistently deliver exceptional results
- We Are Committed to customer satisfaction and are directed in all we do by their needs.
- We Are Complete and look to provide excellent service and engage in proactive behavior.
- We Are Driven to pursue the highest standards and continuously improve in all aspects of our business.
- We Are Steadfast. ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons is here for the long haul with consistent service that ensures ongoing customer satisfaction.
The best defense against mold is keeping buildings dry, but if you spot mold contamination, address the issues promptly and call the professionals at ServiceMaster Restoration by Simons for Mold Cleanup and Remediation.
Contact ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons at 773-376-1110 or click on our website and schedule a visit for a free estimate and service.
ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons is Chicagoland’s trusted name in Mold Cleanup and Remediation.