For emergency Water Damage Restoration in your Chicagoland condominium, immediately call ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons
Water Damage in your condominium is quite a complex matter. There are several steps involved in the process of restoration to consider. Some of these steps include:
- Reviewing and understanding your condo by-laws and procedures.
- Reviewing and understanding your insurance policy and what it covers in the event of a water damage.
- Knowing how your insurance policy and your condo by-laws work together.
- Understanding that your insurance company may have to interact with your neighbors insurance company, especially if the water damage has spread into neighboring units.
Is ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons near me?
Yes. ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons provides services for Condos in Chicago and its suburbs. Call us now at 773-376-1110 or toll free at 855-9-SIMONS (855-974-6665), to get the cleaning and restoration started immediately.
ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons is conveniently located in the city center and will get the restoration process started immediately. Call now!
Your buildings rules of operation.
Here are some questions to ask your property management company when you need water damage cleanup in your condo:
- What are the hours of operation for contractors and water mitigation companies?
- Am I required to reserve the elevator (if I live on an upper floor)?
- Are there weekend hours?
- Is there an exception to the hours of operation if this an emergency circumstance?
- What is the buildings responsibility?
As always, ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons is here to help you navigate the questions, processes, and procedures when dealing with your condominium building and its property management company.
Call us at 773-376-1110 or toll free at 855-9-SIMONS (855-974-6667)