ServiceMaster By Simons, Illinois’ leader in professional cleaning services, offers hoarder and clutter cleaning services to homes, apartments and senior facilities in Rosemont, Illinois.
Helping a loved one who suffers from hoarding requires a caring, confidential and compassionate process. ServiceMaster By Simons can provide all of the above and much more.
We’ve been proudly serving the hoarder cleanup needs of Rosemont residents for years. The extensive experience we have helping families start fresh means that you can trust us to help you or a loved one through this delicate process.
Here are a few of the reasons to choose ServiceMaster By Simons for hoarder clutter cleaning services:
- Care – We understand the sensitive nature of the hoarder cleanup process. We understand the affected person’s suffering and know how to work with them in a professional yet caring manner.
- Confidentiality – This type of service should involve you, your loved one, our team and no one else. Our service is discrete and we’ll make sure to get the job done without drawing too much attention.
- Compassion – Our team of technicians provide professional service, but they also have a compassionate rapport with customers because they understand the ins, outs and depths of the disorder. We understand what your loved one is going through, which helps us provide our services with empathy.
- Quality – Hoarder cleanup can be daunting. Our company prides itself on providing top quality services. We will do everything in our power to bring your loved one’s home full circle and back to its pre-hoarding state.
Here’s how the hoarder clutter cleaning process works:
- We remove all “tagged” items.
- We transport and haul furniture, appliances and other large items for you.
- We perform deep house-wide cleaning, including cleaning of kitchens and bathrooms.
- We can transport unwanted items to a charity of your choice.
- We can provide reconstruction and painting services if requested.
For more information about hoarder cleanup services or to schedule an appointment, contact us today at 847-316-9145.