ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons, Chicago’s leader in professional Disaster Restoration Services, provides emergency Water Damage Restoration Services to homes and businesses in Norridge Illinois
When water damage occurs in your home, apartment or business in Norridge, Chicago, you might assume that it’s nothing more than just water which can easily dealt with. However, the truth is that water damage can be classified into three categories and four classes which dictates our water damage restoration technicians at ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons proceed with the cleanup.
Determining the category of water damage depends on how severe it is. If the water doesn’t contain bacteria or micro-organisms, it is considered to be in category one. Category two, also known as gray water, indicates contamination of the water. Then there is category three water, also known as black water. Bacteria and other organisms inhabit this water which could lead to severe illness if anyone comes into contact with it.
The class of water damage differs by the source and what was damaged:
- Class 1: Minimal absorption of water, which makes restoration pretty simple.
- Class 2: The water has a quicker rate of evaporation. Damage to cushions and carpet is likely. Water damage restoration is more difficult at this stage.
- Class 3: Having the fastest rate of absorption, this class of water damage comes from overhead sources covering walls and furniture.
- Class 4: Requires a special water damage restoration process. Water damage befitting this class affects hard floors, plaster and concrete.
Clearly, there is a lot to consider when trying to remediate water damage. For those in Chicago’s Norridge neighborhood, you can rely on the water damage restoration services provided by the highly trained experts at ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons to mitigate such crises.
When choosing ServiceMaster Restoration by Simons, you don’t just get a water cleanup service that’s convenient, but one that is reliable as well. Our water damage mitigation process includes:
- Emergency response with job site inspection and assessment
- Water removal and drying with daily inspection of job progress
- Reinstallation and cleaning, if needed
- Reconstruction services, if needed
When it comes to water disasters, the sooner you deal with the damage, the better. Give ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons a call at 773-376-1110 if you are in need of water damage restoration services in the Norridge community of Chicago, IL.