Choosing a Water Damage Restoration Company can be a daunting task. ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons provides tips to choosing the right one.
Most home-owners and business-owners will only experience a water damage or fire loss once in their life. Because the frequency is low and your knowledge of how to choose a restoration professional is limited, you’ll require a professional opinion for direction and/or help on the topic. While choosing a restoration professional may seem like a daunting task for you, your knowledge of the industry will be invaluable. At ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons, 855-9-SIMONS, it is our goal to be a trusted partner to you, the property owner. To arm you with the right tools to make the most informed decision possible, here are 10 questions that can help you through the process:
- How quickly can the restoration company respond to a crisis situation, and what is their track record?
- Have they gone through a certified training program for water remediation, fire remediation and policyholder communication?
- Do they follow IICRC guidelines and protocols?
- Do they focus on restoration or replacement?
- Do they conduct regular meetings with me, the insured, to review program costs/satisfaction levels?
- Are they up-to-date on latest information and technology in the industry?
- Do they ask me the right questions?
- Do they have a procedure for communicating with the agent, adjuster and policyholder?
- Do they make make me feel more at ease with the loss, explain the process and answer all questions?
- Do they have a system for asking and measuring customer satisfaction and feedback on a job?
ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons is a Woman-Owned and Family Run company in the Chicagoland area. We provide professional Water & Fire Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation and Specialty Cleaning Services including Post-Construction Cleanup, Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning and Air Duct Cleaning.
For immediate response, Call Us at 773-376-1110 or toll free at 855-9-SIMONS.